Formation et qualification:
- Ph.D. or equivalent with at least 3+ years post-doctoral training or experience and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Industry experience delivering biomarker strategy and project execution including demonstrated ability to develop robust assays used for decision-making
- Demonstrated track record of success as evidenced by scientific accomplishments and publications
- Expertise in Immuno-oncology research; experience with antibody therapeutics required
- Experience as representative on company biosafety team
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a biotech/entrepreneurial drug-discovery environment.
- Strength in collaboration; able to work effectively across company and academic settings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Tâches et responsabilités:
- Leading the translational project strategy to deliver antibody candidates with a differentiated target product profile. Staying abreast of latest scientific and competitive developments around targets and disease biology and applying that knowledge to project strategy
- Defining and managing project timelines and workplans. This will include identifying and addressing critical questions that underpin project decision making
- Defining the biomarker strategy to support clinical development including patient stratification, target modulation/coverage and demonstrating mechanism of action. Using this information to drive the pre-clinical assessment.
- Establishing robust biomarker assay development and execution of experiments to demonstrate antibody activity in these assays
- Ensuring scientific excellence on the project by providing high quality in vitro and in vivo pharmacology data to test the therapeutic hypothesis
- Leading and mentoring scientists; facilitating their contributions to the team, the company, and career development. Contributing to a culture that values continuous learning and development.
- Member of the company biosafety team ensuring appropriate SOPs and procedures are in place and ensuring company compliance with relevant legislation.
This is a three year appointment
40 hours per week (overtime as required)
Salary commensable with experience, full benefit package.
Offices in Toronto and Boston, occasional travel required
To apply: please send cover letter and CV/resume to email@example.com
Northern Biologics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected will be invited for an interview.