BioVectra Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing items for shipping and performing final verification in accordance with BioVectra quality system
- Completing all required shipping documentation consistently, accurately and in a timely manner for each shipment
- Maintaining and improving shipping performance metrics
- Receive deliveries to site and complete required entry into the ERP system. Notify and/or deliver items to appropriate areas/departments
- Responsible for material segregation, quarantine and storage
- Staging materials for process work and shipping
- Coordinating receipt and storage of WIP, intermediate or finished goods from production
- Controlling access to inventory that has not been staged for use or sale/distribution
- Ensuring FIFO is followed, and documenting under planned deviation when required by SOP
- Processing material status updates in a timely manner and ensuring materials remain properly labeled while in storage
- Ensuring warehouse material handling equipment is properly used and maintained
- Material sampling, as required, to support initial testing and retesting and when necessary day to day operations
- Entering & maintaining required data in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Performing & maintaining assigned housekeeping duties
- Ensuring TDG training status remains current at all times
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Ensure IATA status is current at all times.
- Communicate with waste specialist and support waste management.
The successful candidate for this position would have:
- Post-Secondary education with an emphasis on chemical handling
- Minimum 2 years of logistics and/or warehouse experience
- Minimum 1 year working in a ERP environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with cGMP standards considered an asset
- WHMIS/HMIS Forklift and TDG training considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Effective communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a multi-task environment, with a positive team attitude
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button below or by visiting www.biovectra.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted