Formation et qualification:
Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification and a minimum 5 years’ multi-site payroll experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Tâches et responsabilités:
- Prepares and processes bi-monthly payroll for employees, reviews and ensures accuracy of approved timesheets, tracks and deducts all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
- Liaises with Human Resources to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data including preparation and distribution of detailed reports.
- Ensures compliance with CRA, IRS and other regulatory bodies.
- Provides manual cheques and any other required forms such as ROE’s accurately and on time.
- Calculates and submits WorkSafeBC quarterly remittances and reviews Workers Compensation remittances for the State of Washington.
- Remits scheduled payments to relevant 3rd party benefit plans, pensions, garnishees, etc.
- Oversees employee expense reports and processes payments on a bi-monthly basis, responds to inquiries regarding expense reports from employees.
- Prepares monthly and year-end payroll and account reconciliations.
- Reconciles payroll source deductions for T4 purposes, including the production of T4s and US equivalent.
- Responds to inquiries from employees regarding payroll and tax related issues in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Maintains accurate records of payroll-affecting employee benefits elections.
- Assists Finance with accounts payable data entry.
- Assists with special projects, as assigned and other duties, as appropriate and required.
- Actively works to foster an environment of effective and collaborative working relationships amongst employees, management and external partners.
Why Work for Us?
Zymeworks’ employees are passionate, engaged and extremely motivated to succeed. We are excited by the cutting-edge science and technology, the endless possibilities this union holds and the sheer opportunity to be a part of something big. To learn more about Zymeworks Inc. and our current openings, please visit our website at www.zymeworks.com.
We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please apply online at https://zymeworks.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=124. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.