Formation et qualification:
- A high school diploma, with up to 3 years of experience in team environment or equivalent education and experience
- Experience in Manufacturing environment, pharmaceutical or the food packaging industry would be an asset
- Physical ability to lift 25 - 30 pounds, requiring manual dexterity and versatility.
- Knowledgeable on quality systems such as ISO 13485. cGMP experience a definite asset
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be able to work in a team
- Ability to follow written instructions, standard operating procedures, and pre-defined guidelines to execute and perform the functions of the job. Demonstrate attention to detail skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, production environment
- Shift work and over-time may be required
Tâches et responsabilités:
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure products specifications and tolerance levels are met
- Identify, set up and operate production equipment
- May participate in continuous improvement projects and 5S activities within Manufacturing
- Flexible in changing from assigned tasks without diminishing the quality of the products.
- Provides general support and assistance for a variety of activities performed in the manufacturing department on an as needed basis.
- Occasional shift work may be required to meet Manufacturing demand
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities. If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please apply online at https://jobs.stemcell.com/