Event Organizer: University of Manitoba
Join us for the annual January Career Fair on Thursday, January 21st, 2021 co-hosted by UM Career Services and the Asper School of Business Career Development Centre.
- Connect with students and alumni from all faculties and programs at the University of Manitoba eager to learn about your organization and potential employment opportunities.
- Market your organization to thousands of qualified students and alumni at this high profile event and increase your brand awareness among the student body.
- Recruit students and alumni for full-time, part-time and summer positions or volunteer opportunities.
- Educate students and alumni on the knowledge, skills and attributes you look for as an employer.
- Register for the 2021 Career Fair and find the right people for your organization.
For more information contact Zachary LeClerc Outreach Specialist Student Engagement and Success at 204-474-8284 or email@example.comRegister