University of Toronto Scarborough’s Arts & Science Co-op department will be hosting their premiere in-person networking event on September 29 from 4:00pm – 6:00 pm (EST). This event will be a great opportunity for employers to connect with co-op job seekers from Canada’s #1 university!
You’ll meet eager students from various fields of study who are looking forward to starting their co-op work terms in 2023. Arts & Science Co-op has over 35 different programs with sciences being one of the major program areas. From Life Sciences to Physical & Environmental Sciences, Arts & Science Co-op is home to bright young students with a strong passion for Science!
Where is this event located?
- Highland Hall Event Centre – 1265 Military Trail, Scarborough, ON M1C 1A4
- Employers will be able to promote their brand and company culture to students in-person!
- Students are much more likely to apply to position once they’ve met the employers.
Who should participate?
- Employers who are looking to fill paid co-op/internship roles in 2023
What will A&S Co-op provide employers at this event?
- Free high-top table with linen display
- Free parking
- Light refreshments including coffee and tea
- Plus, much more!
Sign-up for this free event by September 16!Register