This program provides research-based content that focuses on the skills that are essential for career advancement: coaching, emotional intelligence, authenticity, mentorship and effective communication.
Join us for 2 full day sessions followed by 7 one-on-one executive coaching sessions. These personalized sessions will enhance your professional and personal growth.
Create a personalized management plan with your coach and earn a coaching certificate from the International Coaching Federation. You will also receive the opportunity to network with other successful women and share strategies for success.
Did you know?
Only 25% of senior executive roles in Canadian STEM organizations are occupied by women? This is a far cry from the 59% of Canadian STEM graduates who are women.
Why Choose This Program
- You will master the understanding of your own emotional intelligence level by completing two emotional intelligence (EQ-i2.0 pre and post) assessments
- For 6 months, you will receive personal coaching and mentorship from successful women in executive roles who will work with you to ensure your continued growth
- Sessions are research-based and focus on issues that are most critical for career advancement.
What You’ll Learn
- Improve your performance by strengthening your leadership skills
- Lead diverse teams and create a culture of support amongst team members
- Change management strategies that can help you share your vision and communicate effectively with your team members
- Handle difficult management situations with greater certainty in your decisions.
Who Should Enroll?
Highly recommended for : current managers, team leaders, supervisors, and CEOs who are looking to advance in their role by exercising their competitive advantage and strengthening their leadership skills.
Only 10 spots available