Meet and exceed employer’s expectations.
Getting the job you want means having the skills employers demand. Ensure you have those skills by matching them against the Bio-economy Skills Profiles.
- Effectively tailor a resumé
- Prepare for interviews
- Identify your additional professional development needs
- Choose education and training based on industry’s current needs
- Comprehensive skills information
- Diverse set of occupations
- Quick reference summary checklists
- Informs you if you need Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, or Good Clinical Practices course.
The Bio-economy Skills Profiles, developed in partnership with industry, summarize the key skills required for each occupational profile and itemize in detail the common tasks associated with the functions. Each Bio-economy Skills Profiles includes an Occupational Description, Situation Analysis, Essential skills, Language Benchmarks and specific skills that may be required to work within that occupation which is then broken down into tasks and sub-tasks. Because the profiles are comprehensive, not every skill may be required for a single position: instead, the profiles present the full sets of skills that could be expected of a person in a given role within companies of various stages of development.
Check out the complete profiles and summary tools, all FREE once you have registered. The registration is quick, easy and also free.
You may also like to:
- Start a job search on The PetriDishTM,Canada’s #1 bio-economy job board.
- Check out how Employers use the Bio-economy Skills Profiles.
- Explore the Bio-economy Skills At-a-Glance for other jobs’ skills information.
- Have your skills recognized by the industry through the BioSkills Recognition Program.