Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
We are committed to putting essential medicines and technologies in the hands of people who help patients and finding the best answers to the challenges they face. We are dedicated to a higher purpose "caring for life" which drives excellence in everything we do.
Fresenius Kabi has a long history in clinical nutrition and is one of the world’s leading suppliers of lipid emulsions for parenteral nutrition with an exciting new portfolio.
We are currently seeking a full-time Sr. Associate, Vigilance, Medical Information to join our team, at our corporate office in Toronto (165 Galaxy Blvd.).
The Sr. Associate Medical Information provides timely and relevant scientific/medical information, and education to internal and external customers pertaining to company products.
The Sr. Associate Medical Information makes optimal use of professional knowledge and experience in providing the most current information concerning the use of company products.
- BS degree, advanced degree in Health Sciences, Pharmacy, Biomedical, etc, is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years in the healthcare industry is required
- Licensed in good standing in the province to practice as a health care professional will be an asset
- Prior experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Trainer experience is an asset
- Superior time management skills and ability to work independently and within a team
- Knowledge of relevant Health Canada regulations pertaining to Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance
- Awareness of Good Documentation Practices
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Advanced level skills using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
- Very strong attention to detail
If you are interested and qualified, we invite you to send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
** PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN APPLYING – Sr. Associate, Medical Information