Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Biomedical or Chemical Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a team based regulated manufacturing environment, and ideally 2+ years’ experience at a senior level.
- Preference for a working knowledge of process control ideally by PLC and LabView
- Registered or eligible for registration as a professional engineer with Engineers & Geoscientists BC
- Experience in ProE is desirable
- Background experience in successful project completion, product introduction and transfer of prototypes design into production
- Background in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, or Chemical Sterilization Processing is preferred
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
- Demonstrable analytical & problem solving skills
- Demonstrable Project Management skills.
- Strong leadership skills, a confident and effective decision maker
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
To apply for this position please follow the link below: