Education & Qualifications:
MSc or PhD in Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field and 2 to 5 years’ related experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists the team with the research, development and implementation of bioinformatics tools, and algorithms that facilitate the analysis of experimental and in-silico data.
- Designs, conducts and/or validates statistical analysis of in vitro and in vivo experimental data, and assists scientists in making data-driven decisions.
- Works with the scientists in Protein Engineering, Discovery Research, and Therapeutics Research teams to gather requirements and specifications for bioinformatics methods and tools.
- Implements bioinformatics methods for protein engineering and antibody discovery in conjunction with the software development group.
- Participates in the development of high-throughput and large dataset mining and analysis techniques.