Education & Qualifications:
- Possesses a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a Biological Science or Chemistry.
- Has experience with bioanalytical data and analytical methods.
- Has experience with the use of analytical computer software, such as WinNonlin or SPSS.
- Has expertise in scientific writing and data presentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be aware of and comply with the appropriate regulations concerning computer data analysis governing the pharmaceutical industry.
- Follow standard operating procedures related to data analysis, transfer, and retention.
- Understanding the objectives of non-clinical and clinical studies so that appropriate analyses are performed and interpreted.
- Contribute to protocols by authoring PK/TK analysis plans.