Education & Qualifications:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Hematology, Immunology, Molecular Biology or an allied science is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Sales experience is an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and propose bi-annual business plans for the territory, focusing on quarterly and annual sales objectives in accordance with overall Sales and Marketing plans
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers within the territory.
- Locate new potential customers via prospecting, cold calling and setting up appointments with key decision makers.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals generated by Inside Sales or through marketing activities.
- Prepare price quotations, discounts and custom requests at the customers’ request.
- Attend conferences, trade shows and seminars as required.
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge so as to be able to sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients on solutions that best meet their research needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support.
- Liaise with Product and Scientific Support staff regarding difficult customer queries.
- Document all communications and customer interactions in CRM (SFDC).
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales Management about market dynamics, product performance, competition and market potential.
- Prepare proposals to respond to requests for custom orders.