Education & Qualifications:
- MSc in Stem Cell Biology or other related field, or BSc in Cell Biology plus 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Ideally, experience in a marketing or communications role, with a demonstrated ability to translate marketing strategy and tactical plans into effective marketing collateral; demonstrated aptitude for marketing is must.
- Technical writing skills appropriate for scientific and marketing materials.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) both in one-on-one and in group settings.
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to meticulously copy-edit materials is essential.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) is preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including flexibility to respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Team orientated –‘one-team’ behavior is a must.