Education & Qualifications:
University degree and a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ related experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience. PMP certification preferred
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides management and operational support in the achievement of research and protein engineering project objectives. Works cross functionally with team leads and management to generate project plans. Monitors progress against the plan, drives execution and assumes joint accountability with team leads and management for timelines, deliverables and budgets.
- Liaises with CROs; prepares SOWs; schedules, monitors and reports progress on internal and external activities required for project progression.
- Schedules and chairs team meetings. Responsible for meeting agendas, minutes and follow-up of action items.
- With team leads and management, generates program status updates and program review communications.
- Leads the preparation of project budgets, updates of forecasts and issuance of variance explanations.
- Adheres to records management and internal quality control SOPs.
- As applicable, opportunity to work closely with the Alliance Manager Lead on external alliance(s), to monitor internal team progress against timelines and budget, and take part in external team meetings.
- Fosters effective and collaborative working relationships with fellow employees, management and external partners.
- Anticipates and identifies project risks, contributes to mitigation strategies and contingencies and supports timely action plans and issue resolution.
- Is the client facing Project Manager for the Protein Engineering team and is responsible for management of PE department budgets and management of PE specific meetings. Works closely with Protein Engineering internal lab team to support continued efficient operation.