Elanco is a global research-based company that develops and delivers product and services to enhance animal health and production. We value innovation, both in scientific research and daily operations, and strive to cultivate a collaborative work environment for more than 7,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1954, Elanco is a division of Lilly. Our worldwide headquarters and research facilities are in Greenfield, Indiana.
- As part of the QC team, this contract position is responsible for performing QC Testing in accordance with approved outlines of Production in support of Batch release. In addition, the role will focus on writing reports to complete generated protocols as well as molecular biology, cell culture and microbiology.
- Performing batch release tests within the scope of the Outlines of Production (including but not limited to, microbiology, cell culture and molecular biology techniques)
- Recognize and report any OOS or deviations to QC Supervisor
- GMP/GLP must be followed in all facets of the role
- Generate a report from final protocols.
Key Performance Indicators:
- No delays of batch release due to incomplete QC testing
- All functions performed following GMP/GLP
- Effective relationships established with production departments
Basic Requirements/ Education and Experience
- High School Graduate/GED
- Technical Diploma (Biotech or Lab technologist) is required.
- Lab experience and GMP training is an asset, as well as writing scientific reports and interpreting data.
- BSc/MSc is an asset.
- Position is located at Charlottetown, PEI Canada.
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply, contact - email@example.com