Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing multi-disciplinary projects.
- Minimum BSc degree in cell biology or a related field (Graduate degree, PMP or further certifications would be an asset).
- Experience working in the biotech/life sciences sector.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple projects and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Experience building strong working relationships with senior employees and third parties business partners.
- Well organized with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible with a good tolerance for ambiguity.
- Proven ability to lead, influence and build motivation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing project evaluations, and then subsequent planning and execution of corporate growth projects while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements.
- Helps to ensure a consistent project management framework and best practices are adhered to throughout all phases of the project life cycle.
- Facilitates the creation of high quality product designs and implementation plans by working closely with a cross functional team that may include research and development, manufacturing, marketing, sales, operations, IS and other departments.
- Provides leadership and motivation to cross-functional project teams.
- Collaborates closely with project sponsors and senior management to support the determination of project scope, priority and resource allocation.
- Leads by example and demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Encourages collaborations and provides mentorship to internal Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Communication to senior managers and executives on project updates.