Education & Qualifications:
- University degree in life sciences, biochemistry, biotechnology or a related field.
- Pre-clinical expertise and experience in interacting with CROs, vendors and suppliers is an asset.
- Proficient at MS Excel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain up to date operational process and standards in Drug Development.
- Understand and adhere to project resource requirements, timelines and tasks.
- Maintain processes that ensure that plans are developed and in place before work commences.
- Identify and track critical path activities, risks, and develop contingency and alternative plans.
- Responsible for project coordination activities including project resource allocation, scheduling, cross-functional liaison, project communication and status reporting.
- Identify resource requirements, ensure ordering is timely and that resources are shared appropriately.
- Track action items, coordinate team activities and disseminate project information.
- Maintain a filing and documentation system for all projects and ensure that the system is adhered to.
- Collaborate with Project Management to prioritize projects and coordinate resources utilization and planning within Therapure.
- Provide systems for consistent tracking of timelines, and quality of projects by department managers.