Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma is highly recommended
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the execution of special projects, including product launches.
- Monitor and track customer documentation requests.
- Compile data and reports.
- Assist with Sales/customer queries in a timely manner.
- Assist with inventory management and custom service requests, and coordinate inventory/service requests between the customer, Sales, and Customer Service.
- Coordinate internal requests and shipments between locations.
- Actively review all open orders to ensure backorders are promptly acted on and fulfilled.
- Assist with market analyses.
- Collaborate cross departmentally, working with Business Operations, Sales, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, and Logistics.
- Perform general administrative functions, including scheduling meetings and taking minutes.