Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum BSc with 4+ years’ experience in Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing or R&D in the life sciences sector or a MSc with 2+ year of relevant experience.
- Ability to understand and summarize scientific information accurately.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of scientific concepts and principles.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the setup and commercial launch of new products.
- Prepare product descriptions, references, MSDS, and other information summaries.
- Attend and prepare minutes for regular team and project meetings as required.
- Ensure product line metrics are tracked and communicated to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Assist in the day to day management of assigned product lines.
- Assist in the selection of new product lines and help to prioritize them.
- Manage feedback from customers and the sales team on product performance and service levels.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of STEMCELL products, key markets, customers, collaborators and competitors globally.