Education & Qualifications:
- A degree in Materials Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Science with at least 2 years of experience utilizing a material resource planning system or equivalent combination of education and experience in the field.
- Working knowledge of ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems, such as Visual is an asset.
- Working knowledge of DDMRP (Demand Driven MRP) systems, such as R+ is an asset.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, effectively contribute to cross department collaborations and communications.
- Ability to contribute to continuous improvement of processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and prioritize production requirements using Visual ERP in combination with Demand Driven MRP Software, R+.
- Collaborate and work with Supply Chain teams to efficiently integrate changes in demand into production plans
- Ensure that MRP information is accurate.
- To ensure there is an optimal amount of inventory at each Distribution Center to support the sale of products to STEMCELL’s customers.
- Accountable for reviewing production plans according to availability of materials, resources and capacity and revises accordingly.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alters production plans to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepare reports and lists of required materials, tools, and equipment.
- Work with various departments to effectively and efficiently align supply and demand.
- Actively review all open orders to ensure backorders are promptly acted on and fulfilled, driving customer excellence and achievement of the company’s objectives.