Education & Qualifications:
- Degree in the biological sciences (BSc).
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in both Microsoft Word & Excel and a minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify new leads based on scientific knowledge primarily in the areas of immunology and stem cell research.
- Qualify leads prior to entry into STEMCELL’s central customer relationship management software.
- Respond to needs of international offices with respect to lead generation.
- Provide support related to STEMCELL’s customer relationship management software where required.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.