Education & Qualifications:
- A high school diploma, with up to 3 years of experience in team environment or equivalent education and experience
- Experience in Manufacturing environment, pharmaceutical or as a Sterilization assistant would be an asset
- Physical ability to lift 25 - 30 pounds, requiring manual dexterity and versatility.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be able to work in a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic production environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform cleaning, assembly, packaging, sterilization, and storage of Manufacturing equipment and/or materials.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and approved documents to ensure processes are completed as per standard.
- Set up and operate equipment for cleaning and sterilization.
- Flexible in changing from assigned tasks without diminishing the quality of the products.
- May participate in continuous improvement projects and 5S activities within Manufacturing
- This position requires early morning and evening shifts.