Education & Qualifications:
This project is ideal for a student or recent graduate currently enrolled in a post-graduate biotechnology business development or commerce program and has a background in statistics, business financing, marketing and data analysis. The project requires a dynamic person with strong research, database management and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and to function effectively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work directly with senior officers of the association
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network of relevant contacts within the biotechnology sector.
- Strong interest in and knowledge of the biotechnology or life sciences sector and the public policy process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
General responsibilities include:
- Support association industry data project by conducting one-on-one interviews with companies
- Serve as liaison with data project supplier to determine weekly levels of participation and establish company targets for survey participation
- Support analysis and industry performance data tracking
- Establish, develop and maintain successful member outreach relationships
- Support development and publication of report materials
The position will work collaboratively with the government relations and communications staff of the association.