For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
- Possibility of applying various laboratory techniques including extractions, assay substances dosing by Elisa and electrochimioluminescence.
- Analysis of serum, plasma and tissues to verify the concentration, the toxicity as well as stability of the assay substances
- Collect and process data in accordance with the GLPs.
- Possesses a DEC or BAC in Sciences
- Is flexible and able to rapidly adapt to changes
- Is meticulous, autonomous, reliable and organized
To apply, visit: https://jobs.criver.com/job/Montreal-Immunochemistry-Analyst-QC-H9X-3R3/...
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.