Education & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree, CDN/US/UK professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) and a minimum of 2 years’ related experience in a corporate environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company, an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing and maintaining the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Creates and maintains reporting materials used to measure and track results against expectations.
- Interfaces directly with budget owners to identify budgetary inputs and changes in operating plans that directly impact budgets and forecasts.
- Assists in the preparation of senior management presentations that clearly present financial information to operational and financial leaders.
- Performs as a system administrator for the Company’s financial planning system.
- Conducts ad hoc financial analysis for strategic and operational decisions.
- Fosters effective and collaborative working relationships with fellow employees, management and external partners.