Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of IT management experience
- 5+ years of managing teams
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Strategy and planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 12-24 month time span.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Information systems development and implementation.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Employee training and development.
- Technical skills and experience in Local and Wide Area Networks.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with growing and leading a multi-location IT team
- Certified Network Engineer (CNE)
- IT management within a manufacturing environment.
- Hospital IT infrastructure experience
- Strong judgment, oral and written communication, and leadership skills.
- An ability to drive decisions through consensus, influence change and effectively resolve conflicts.
- Strong staff management skills, including direct and indirect staff and consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and mentor business and technically oriented teams.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Demonstration of strong operational and strategic alignment with business units.
- Proven project management experience in planning and executing enterprise-level IT projects.
- Strong understanding of standard software development lifecycle methodologies and project management techniques and methodologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide input to the strategic direction of IT, directly influencing the business direction in new and existing products and systems as well as upcoming integration efforts with new acquisitions.
- Recommend and plan information technology initiatives to support and meet company objectives based on research and evaluation.
- Development the strategic information technology plan, processes and solutions.
- Direct implementation and execution of new/upgraded information systems via well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Evaluate and implement IT procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment.
- Ensure users/customers are provided professional, courteous, and timely support and service.
- Structure, lead, train, and develop IT staff for maximum effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain company Disaster Recovery Plan. Develop/select and conduct user training on an as-needed basis.
- Drive the business relationship with key internal partners and significant external partners.
- Maintain project controls that accurately reflect completed work against project plans, schedules and budgets, and ensure user/management involvement at appropriate milestones.
- Direct the development and reporting of performance metrics and direct actions to continuously improve managing the business of IT.
- Prepare/review budgets for business plans ensuring that maximum value is provided to the company.
- Operate areas of responsibility within approved budgets and staffing levels.
- Prepare management reports.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of clients’ and users’ businesses.
- Ensure that projects meet clients’ and users’ business needs and expectations of quality.
- Lead presentations to senior management across the company to keep them informed of the financial status of IT initiatives and projects, performance against planned objectives, and future strategic directions and associated impact on expenses.
- Evaluate external advancements in the IT industry to improve customer/user satisfaction, reduce operating expenses and maximize revenues