Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools -- SAP Business Warehouse (BW) or Business Objects (BOBJ) preferred.
- Experience with data visualization and reporting software. Familiarity with Microsoft Access a plus.
- Experience writing SQL statements for Oracle and MS-SQL.
- Familiarity with the R scripting language.
- Familiar with ERP and manufacturing systems -- SAP preferred.
- Familiar with issue tracking systems - JIRA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written) both in one-on-one and in a group setting including presentation skills in front of development and business areas.
- Excellent problem-solving with a keen attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with internal business areas to define business data modes and reporting requirements.
- Perform complex data analysis that requires critical thinking and report development activities, such as the creation of SQL queries in order to extract data for reports.
- Contributes to the development of the IT strategy via critical assessment of emerging data management technologies and gaining a deep understanding of STEMCELL’s business processes and tools.
- Design and implement report templates using MS Excel and/or Google Sheets, including the ability to develop scripts for those tools.
- Assist in the training, support, maintenance, and ongoing administration of reporting applications.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of delivery and operations within reporting and data warehousing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on features, design and implementation.