Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma is highly recommended
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service environment or order processing
- Flexibility to work different shifts
- Strong word processing and excel skills are highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English required. Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process a variety of customer orders for the assigned territory into the ERP system accurately. This includes reagents, proficiency testing, primary cells, custom orders, instruments, training course etc.
- Provide exceptional service to all external and internal customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner in writing and over the phone.
- Coordinate all internal requests and shipments to collaborators.
- Actively review all open orders to ensure backorders are promptly acted on and fulfilled.
- Collaborate cross departmentally across Operations, Sales and Marketing to communicate and meet customer requests in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with Finance to follow up with customers on any collection, invoice or credit card issues.
- Act as a custodian of inventory that is warehoused in various locations, including inventory on hold.
- Provide reception coverage as required.