BioVectra Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Facilitating and providing hands-on support for BMRAM for all sites.
• Assisting, writing and managing the change control of technical documents that directly support the validation of BMRAM
• Operating the BMRAM program by managing change control and access
• Executing projects on time, in scope and on budget that support BMRAM initiatives
• Reviewing and auditing system for continual improvement.
• Identifying and prioritizing tasks in maintaining BMRAM
• Training peers in all aspects in BMRAM
• Providing input into the company's IT/OT strategy for the direction and implementation of future technology in relation to BMRAM.
• Additional duties assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
• Post-secondary diploma : Electro mechanical technician or equivalent.
• Five years of experience in industrial maintenance background or equivalent.
• Proficiency in use of MS Office Suite.
• Must be flexible, self-motivated and able to work effectively within a team or independently, in a deadline-driven, multitask environment.
• Highly motivated self-starter willing to accept responsibility and accountability.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Project management skills.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply here.
Closing Date: February 13th, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.