Surrey, BC - Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Clinic Director, with a proven track record, to join the Heuro team!
The Heuro Clinic, at the Health & Technology District, is a new, leading edge, neuro rehabilitation clinic that will use the latest in brain assessment and treatment technologies. The clinic opening is planned for the fall of 2018 in City Centre 1 in Surrey, B.C.
The Clinic Director will take the lead on planning and executing the opening of the clinic as a new business, including space planning, equipment ordering, staff hiring, etc. Once the clinic is open, the Clinic Director will manage and supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative functions, activities and projects, and support planning for future clinic growth and development.
Responsibilities include: Supervising all clinic staff, using metrics to track quality and consistency of services, and acting as a liaison with clients, staff, hospitals, physicians, other physiotherapy clinics, insurance companies, law firms, and other Heuro locations and leaders. In addition, the Clinic Director will coordinate operations and planning with related entities including Heuro Canada, the Health Tech Innovation HUB, and other divisions of HealthTech Connex, and enhance our reputation within the community by supporting tours and events in the Health & Technology District.
The Clinic Director must possess excellent management and mentoring skills. They are an outstanding communicator able to resolve conflicts and issues as they arise and have a deep respect for policies and ethics and can inspire that in others.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience opening new clinics
- Proven experience as clinical director or other managerial position
- Experience in clinical supervision and program management
- Experience working with people who have neurological conditions
- Solid understanding of budgeting, resourcing and performance evaluation procedures
- Excellent knowledge of standards and regulations for the clinical field
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of MS Office and other relevant computer systems (e.g. patient management software)
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
- BSc/BA in clinical administration, medical science, psychology or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
If you are a dynamic, driven leader with the experience to be successful in this role, submit your cover letter and resume by October 15, 2018, explaining why you are the right person for the job. Please apply using this link: https://www.indeedjobs.com/healthtech-connex/jobs/dac3044822369bc8c89c
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.