BioVectra Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing corrective and predictive maintenance on industrial equipment in a production environment.
- Performing troubleshooting and diagnostic repairs on utility and process equipment.
- Maintaining utility services, purified water system and tank farm, including completions of all necessary logs.
- Providing quick and innovative solutions to utility and process equipment.
- Performing maintenance and calibration tasks as required on equipment and utilities & update Blue Mountain software as tasks are completed.
- Assisting in the commissioning and qualification of equipment and utilities.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- 4th Class Stationary Engineer's license.
- 3rd Class Stationary Engineer's license considered an asset.
- 1 years of experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Good administrative and computer skills.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button below.
Closing Date: January 10th, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.