Elanco Animal Health, a division of Eli Lilly Canada Inc, is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative animal health products.
Elanco is a world leader in developing products and services that enhance animal health, wellness and performance. Elanco products contribute to the production of an affordable and abundant supply of food. Our half-century of innovative products, services and global partnerships help to fulfill our vision of food and companionship enriching life
- Responsible for developing and executing Technical Capital Projects to ensure project budget, schedule and deliverables are met.
- Select and manage project technical design with third party design firms and consultants.
- Select and manage contractors and technical experts to complete installation of equipment and facilities.
- Assist in conducting preliminary studies of engineering project’s and development of new equipment specifications.
- Review plans, maps, specifications and other related work for accuracy and conformance with established engineering practices.
- Foster and establish collaborative environment between all M&Q departments and other technical experts covering the electrical, HVAC, controls and building support systems.
- Ensure alignment of activities carried out by 3rd party while providing strong technical expertise to support maintenance and operations.
- Ensure compliance with all systems and equipment with local laws, Elanco Safety and quality requirements as well as external agencies
- Complete other duties as necessary
Basic Requirements/Education and Experience
- Engineering Diploma or Degree
- PMP designation preferred
- 2-5 years experience in Project Management
- Preference to Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry.
- English required
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Projects, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to plan and structure work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively work with teams.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Must be able to read, understand and comply with appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Handling of disinfectants (may require the wearing of a respirator and/or clean room garments).
- Work to be performed outside of normal working hours including weekends when required
To apply, contact - firstname.lastname@example.org