Charles River Laboratories is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, to assist in the development of new medications. With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- Perform the techniques of Bacterial Mutation Test (BMT), Chromosome Aberration Test (CAT), InVitro Micronucleus (IVM), Mammalian Cell Mutation Test (MCM), Micronucleus Test (MNT) and Comet.
- Analysis of bacterial cultures and of cells; processing of animal organs.
- Collect and process data in accordance with the GLPs.
- Documentation of activities and data analysis.
- Work in collaboration with the scientific staff.
- Possesses a DEC or a B.Sc in Sciences.
- Has experience in analysis of biological samples.
- Is flexible and able to rapidly adapt to changes.
- Is meticulous, autonomous, reliable and organized.
- Is able to do team work.
- Is bilingual.
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
Job Segment: Genetics, Toxicology, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Biology, Science
To apply for this job, please click here.