Coming Soon! BioTalent Canada's New National Compensation Guide
Worried about keeping your top talent? Make sure your salaries are competitive.
Attracting and retaining top talent is a challenge. Knowing compensation practices within your market keeps you a step ahead.
BioTalent Canada's National Compensation Guide is a national review of 34 of the most popular job functions within the Canadian bio-economy. It consists of job descriptions and experience, the skills and education required to effectively function in the role, and an overview of the salaries and benefits.
With this data, you can benchmark your compensation packages to remain competitive.
Get the Knowledge to Attract and Retain Top Talent:
- Gain access to industry-standard compensation practices in the bio-economy
- Benchmark your compensation packages against the market
- Benefit from market intelligence to retain top talent and reduce turnover
- Tap in to market knowledge to hire with confidence
- Get affordable bio-economy specific compensation data
The Compensation Guide Gives You:
- 34 top skills profiles in Canada’s bio-economy
- Description of job functions
- Professional experience, competencies and education required per job function
- Salary and benefits data
- **NEW: salary fluctuation data
Set your Company’s Compensation Bar with Confidence.
Need to narrow the results to a different job or location in Canada? Ask us about BioProfiles On-Demand: BioTalent Canada's Customized Salary and Benefits Reports.
Contact BioTalent Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-243-2472.