Do you work in biotechnology or life sciences? Would a better understanding of these sectors help you in your job?
Gain a better understanding of the science, business and regulatory considerations needed to get a product into the healthcare market.*
- Medical Device
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Regulatory Approval
- BioPharma Manufacturing
- Biosafety / Biorisk
- 60 minutes in length
- Available for 72 hours
- Downloadable course materials
- Quizzes assess your knowledge retention
- Downloadable certificates upon course
A 10% discount is available to biotalent.ca users when the coupon code “BioTalentCanada” is entered in at check out. Go to BiotechPrimer.com to learn more.
Who should take the Life Sciences online courses?
Professionals from all sectors of the biopharma and medical device industries.
- Sales, Marketing, Communications, Government Relations
- HR, Legal, Business, Finance
- Manufacturing, Safety, Facilities, Management
- Policy Makers, Attorneys
- Investors, Bankers
- Consultants, PR Specialists, Journalists
- Researchers, laboratory technicians
- Foreign Trained Professionals
- Any scientist who is looking for a comprehensive industry-course
The online courses are provided in partnership with Biotech Primer. Biotech Primer educates decision makers in life sciences, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries across the United States, Canada and around the world. With continuously updated materials and industry experienced instructors, Biotech Primer is uniquely positioned to provide the most current life sciences instruction available. Clear, comprehensive and compelling online training gives participants a full understanding of the relevant science and technology inherent in the work they do.
*The regulatory components of these online courses cover US regulations only, ideal for Canadian firms looking to get approvals in the US market.
Instructor-Led Courses Also Available:
BioTalent Canada in partnership with Biotech Primer offers instructor-led courses with an emphasis on participation, led by industry expert facilitators. Find out more.