BioTalent Canada™ is the HR partner of and a catalyst for growth in Canada’s bio-economy. Our engagement with employers, associations, post-secondary institutions, immigrant serving agencies and service providers has built a dynamic network that is strengthening skills, connecting job-ready talent to industry and creating opportunities.
Mandate is to:
- Help Canadian companies and academia develop the highly skilled staff necessary for commercial success.
- Facilitate industry involvement in skills development and knowledge upgrading for employees.
- Help the Canadian biotechnology sector strategically manage its workforce with human resource tools and HR intelligence services.
- Facilitate the entry of new workers to the biotechnology sector through the communication of job opportunities to a broad audience.
- Transition the organization to a sales and marketing company that generates revenue and is financially sustainable, builds a strong brand and engaged growing audience.