Labour Market Research
BioTalent Canada’s Labour Market Information 2013 (LMI) will be one of the most valuable tools for Canadian bio-economy employers and job seekers to gain insight on current industry facts and trends.
A big thank you to everyone who gave their time and expertise to participate in the data collection phase. Due to a great response, we have again achieved national statistical significance. We are currently analysing the data and the report will be available in the fall. Read about the gains which the LMI report brings to the industry in this article.
Labour Market Information 2013 will help you make sound decisions. Whether you are considering expanding your business, changing jobs, relocating, furthering your post-secondary education or planning a career move into the bio-economy, LMI will give you the facts to get it right the first time.
Job seekers will see…
- What kind of jobs are being filled
- What kind of skills employers are looking for
- Which sub-sectors are hiring
- Where to find the employers who are hiring
- What education and training you need for the jobs that employers are trying to fill
- Which areas will see growth in the future
Employers can use the research to…
- Find and retain employees with the skills your business needs
- Find and attract new investors
- Explore new markets and business opportunities
- Position your company correctly in the right markets to find new partners
- Make recruiting and human resource decisions based on facts
- Get ahead of the competition by accessing and applying the latest information
- Increase efficiency, productivity and profits
Funded by the Government of Canada's Sector Council Program.