Education & Qualifications:
The preferred candidate will possess an M.Sc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct chemical reactions, work-up and purification of compounds in syntheses of basic to moderate complexity from milligram to kilogram scale.
• Search literature (journal and patent) to solve technical issues on active projects.
• Analyze and interpret any analytical results and provide supervisor with a work plan.
• Write R&D reports and synthetic protocols.
• Coach and train technicians and junior chemists.
• Take an active role in the maintenance and upkeep of the laboratory and equipment within.
• Performs other related duties as required.