1. Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry or a related field
2. Good oral and written communication skills.
Successful applicant must be eligible to participate in the BioTalent Career focus Wage Subsidy Program: Requirements are:
1. Be a graduate from a post-secondary institution within the last three years;
2. Be between the ages of 15-30, inclusively;
3. Be registered on BioTalent Canada’s online job board specific to the Canadian bio-economy, The PetriDishTM ;
4. Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or hold refugee status;
5. Be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation;
6. Not be in receipt of Employment Insurance at the start of your placement.