Education & Qualifications:
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Save and docket external and internal correspondence for patents and trademarks.
- Review legal documents forwarded by external counsel.
- Instruct and correspond with external counsel regarding formalities.
- Manage internal and external correspondence and deadlines relating to formalities.
- Maintain database, monitor all IP deadlines and co-ordinate with Patent Agent to meet deadlines.
- Enter patent-related information from invoices into IP database.
- Assist with the preparation of patent applications.